I decided to put together a gift guide of some of my personal favorite items that I have either gotten this past year or items that are on my wishlist. I enlisted the help of my two sisters and we put this together for you. I hope you enjoy!
*Click on the Italic for the link!
For the Baker:
- Williams Sonoma Mini Tart Pan-I received this tart pan as a wedding gift and I have absolutely LOVED it. I made mini pumpkin pies for Thanksgiving and they were the biggest hit. It’s perfect for mini quiche, pies, and tarts of all kinds.
- The Vanilla Bean Baking Book-Sarah Kieffer is one of my favorite baking bloggers and her cookbook is full of recipes for irresistible everyday favorites and reinvented classics. I’ve been wanting to make her famous chocolate chip cookies for a while now and you can find that recipe in this book.
- Forest Floor Cake Stand
- Food52 Baking Cookbook– Food52 has some of my favorite recipes and I have been wanting to buy this Baking cookbook for a while
- Berry Cotton Oven Mit
- Christmas Cookie Baking Kit
For the Hostess:
- Farmhouse Pottery Cheese Stone-This is perfect for entertaining. In my opinion, there’s nothing better than a cheese board.
- Check Linen Napkins
- Olio Santo-This is Ina Garten’s favorite olive oil and my sister brought it back for me from Napa last year. It’s the good stuff.
- James Farmers, “A Place To Call Home”-James is the greatest and this book is incredible!
- Truffle Salt
- Gatherings:Recipes for feasts great and small.
For the Coffee Lover:
- Stoneware French Press-This Le Creuset French Press not only looks great but it makes the best coffee hands down.
- Anthropologie Travel Mug
- Grounds and Hounds Sampler Set
- Brew:Better Coffee At Home-The perfect coffee table book about COFFEE.
- Handheld Milk Frother-Perfect for frothing milk to make a cappuccino and feel like a barista! The coffee lovers dream.
- Fig+Yarrow Coffee Body Scrub-One of my best friends just gave this to me and it smells like heaven and is the best exfoliant.
For the Friend Who Has Everything:
- The Year Of Cozy: 125 Recipes, Crafts, and Other Homemade Adventures
- Vivian Drew Tassel Earrings– I wear these just about anytime I get dressed up and the owner/designer is just as cute as her earrings!
- Diptyque Candle-These are the BEST candles that my older sister introduced me to.
- Rosé All Day: The Essential Guide to Your New Favorite Wine
- Cuyana Sunglass Case-This is on my Christmas list!
- 2018 Planner by Rifle Paper Co.
I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and remember the reason for the season. Jesus Christ our Savior was born!